Have you heard? At Princeton Self Storage, we are collecting new, unwrapped toys for the U.S. Marine Corp Reserve Toys for Tots Program! During normal business hours, feel free to drop off your gift suitable for a child in the newborn to 12 year old age bracket. We will be collecting donations from now until December, in order to support the children and families of our Princeton, NJ community.
You may be saying to yourself, “I’d love to get more involved with the Toys for Tots program.” Here’s how you can help:
• Volunteer your time or lend service support to our community’s Toys for Tots campaign
• Contact our local Marine Corp, located at 475 Wall St, Princeton, NJ 08540, or by calling 609-683-4522 and requesting a collection box be placed at your business.
• Have an empty warehouse? Allow the Marines to use it to store and sort toys!
• Have a vehicle that’s not in use? Allow the Marines to use it to collect toys throughout the community. Better yet, you can donate your vehicle, whether it’s running or not, to the Vehicles for Tots program by calling 877-999-8322.
• Make a tax deductible donation to Toys for Tots online or via mail to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, The Cooper Center, 18251 Quantico Gateway Drive, Triangle, VA 22172-1776.
The objectives of this invaluable program are the following:
“… to help less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to better communities in the future.“
As another holiday season unfolds, please take a moment and join us in our efforts to support such a worthwhile cause – to increase the self-esteem and self-worth of the impoverished children of our community.