November 6, 2012
Fantastic Fall Fun in Princeton!
We love our Princeton, NJ community. They have the best events, especially around the Holidays! Check out these November gems!
- D&R Greenway Land Trust invites the public to “Sustainable Harvest”, — a mixed-media art exhibition of works by local artists. See art focused on farming and sustainability. From now until Nov.9th, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays. D&R Greenway Land Trust, One Preservation Place, off Rosedale Road, Princeton, NJ 08540.
- Every Sat. The Princeton Tour Company is offering their Walking Tours, from now until Nov.17th. Tours will include the Princeton University campus, Einstein’s neighborhood as well as the cribs and hangouts of F Scott Fitzgerald, TS Eliot, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson, Robert Wood Johnson, William Bristol and more! Become a true Princeton insider. 116 Nassau Street – inside thePrinceton U-Store, Princeton, New Jersey.
- From now until Feb.17th, check out Dreamscapes: Concert and Reception at the Princeton University Art Museum. The Princeton Singers will give you an evening to remember that is focused on dreams, rituals and transformations. Every day at 5:30pm. Tickets are $15 through University Ticketing. Princeton University Art Museum, Princeton, NJ.
- Calling all Kiddos 6-12 years old! Check out the Autumn Adventure Mini-Camp Nov.8th and 9th! The SBMWA Naturalists will take your kids on an authentic autumn adventure! They will enjoy hiking, shelter building, pond exploring and marshmallow roasting! 9:30AM – 4:00PM. Kingsford Community Room, 31 Titus Mill Road, Pennington, NJ.
- Imagine if the Doors had played acoustic guitars. Well then they’d be “All Wood and Doors”. Veteran composers/vocalists/musicians James Lee Stanley and Cliff Eberhardt put unique spin on pop culture songs. Check out the All Wood & Doors in Concert, Nov.9th at 8pm. Grounds For Sculpture, 18 Fairgrounds Rd., Hamilton, New Jersey.
- Our favorite orchard, Terhune Orchards, are presenting the Delaware Valley River Wine Trail Holiday Food & Wine Weekend. Kick off the holiday season and sample great food and wines. This is a weekend not to be missed! Nov.10th and 11th from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. Orchards, 330 Cold Soil Road, Princeton, NJ 08540.