June 26, 2012
Princeton Summer Fun
It’s what summer is all about; fun! There are so many fun things happening in and around Princeton, NJ it’s hard to decide what to choose. Here are a couple of ideas we recommend:
- July 3rd get your Fireworks Fix and celebrate our nation’s birthday early at Hamilton Township’s , Veterans Park, Hamilton, 609-890-4028 at 7 p.m. There will be Music by Jimmy and the Parrots. Fireworks at dusk.
- On July 4th head to the July Fourth Jubilee at Morven Museum & Garden 55 Stockton Street. Princeton, NJ. Morven hosts its annual Independence Day celebration with a full day of activities at the home, turned museum of Richard Stockton, a signer of the Declaration of Independence. The festivities will include demonstrations of colonial life, festive music, refreshments and more. Children of all ages can even “sign” the Declaration of Independence! You can’t beat a free and unique Princeton event for the whole family!
- Get a free highlight tour of the Princeton University Art Museum Sat. July 7, 2012. Call 609-258-3788 for more details.
- The weekend of July 7th – 8th is the Terhune Orchards Blueberry Bash located at Terhune Orchards 330 Cold Soil Road Princeton, NJ. You can pick your own blueberries, take a wagon rider around the farm and sample a variety of tasty blueberry treats.
- Princeton’s Community Pool is now open and memberships are on sale! Come get your pool goggles and swimwear out of storage and go for a swim!
- On July 24th join us for the Mid-Summer Marketing Showcase sponsored by the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce. Stop by and explore great local products and services at this signature business to consumer event.
- Every Saturday in July from 2-4pm you can enjoy live local music at the Summer Music Series at Palmer Square 1 Palmer Square East Princeton, NJ 08542. Bring your own blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the show.
We hope you enjoy the local Princeton NJ festivities!